Saturday, July 25, 2026

Welcome to 6th Grade!

 The blog will be updated as soon as possible.  Welcome back, Mrs. Brammer!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, everyone!
    We're working on getting this blog switched over, but for now, here's what I would have posted:

    Hello, sixth grade families! I know the supplies have hit the store shelves already, so here you go. 🙂

    King James Bible
    No. 2 pencils
    12-pack of colored pencils
    1 highlighter
    Pencil pouch, preferably a soft-sided one that won't take up too much room in the desk.
    Clear ruler with inches and centimeters
    2 boxes of tissues for class supply
    1 container of disinfectant wipes for class supply
    headphones or wired earbuds for iPad use
    pack of loose leaf paper, wide ruled
    1 two-inch wide 3-ring binder
    5 folders with the ring holes (for the binder)
    ⭐The binder and this blog will be two vital ways that you can stay informed.

    Students are encouraged to have one personal water bottle, too.

    ⭐Please have you child limit any extras, simply because space is limited.

    Tissues and disinfectant wipes may be brought to Open House, if you want to. That's August 18, from 5:30-7:30.

    I'm so excited to work with your children! If you have any questions, email me at jbrammer@nlca.info or call the school office, leave a message, and I will get back with you.

    Mrs. Julia Brammer

    ReplyDelete